FirstCom emerging with more packages

Well if you take a look with the SouthernMedia Archive..take a look with FirstCom..They are bringing out a lot more packages. Including "K2 News" by KATU. Glad to see them emerge with bigger innovations. They have from what it seems bought out Airtime productions and have taken over the licenses for there three packages which are currently on WPEC, KVUE, and WSMV.

Any reason they had to put an exclamation point at the end of "Energized"?

Now it's ENERGIZED!

Because exclamation points make everything better... like this!

wtkr_childshot.jpg

I'm really liking these new packages, especially K2 News. I also don't think Summit was made for WSMV as noted on the NMSA, since it was around on the Airtime site several months before they debuted it (unless FirstCom made more themes for them). It also appears that Energized and Breakthrough have more themes than they did before.

Because exclamation points make everything better... like this!

wtkr_childshot.jpg

I'm really liking these new packages, especially K2 News. I also don't think Summit was made for WSMV as noted on the NMSA, since it was around on the Airtime site several months before they debuted it (unless FirstCom made more themes for them). It also appears that Energized and Breakthrough have more themes than they did before.

Considering the picture under your first comment; I probably would have said "or seem more important".

Archived