Khambrel Marshall to appear on KPRC Local 2 again

nbc9houston

Starting this Saturday, Khambrel Marshall will be doing the weekend evening weather on KPRC Local 2. Marshall is replacing Eric Braate who is moving to sister station WDIV to do the morning weather on Local 4 News Morning.

Well, Khambrel does sports at WPLG, then he switched to news when he was at KPRC. All I've heard is that Khambrel is studying meteorology.

Don't forget that he was the main Co-Anchor at WFOR as well. So he has been in news for a while. Weather lol. KPRC must really be desperate, or out of talent because there paying for Dominque.

Don't forget that he was the main Co-Anchor at WFOR as well. So he has been in news for a while. Weather lol. KPRC must really be desperate, or out of talent because there paying for Dominque.

Dominique Sachse just recently signed a seven-year contract to stay at KPRC Local 2. The salary details are classified.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/tv/5761983.html

As for Khambrel Marshall, he is close to a meteorology certification at Mississippi State University. WOAI's Maclovio Perez also studied and got certified there as well.

Grrr...the on-line certificate students already having jobs.

I'm a year out from finishing my Bachelors of Science in Meteorology (at MS State). Oh well, I have a kick-ass internship in Nashville this summer, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Dominique Sachse just recently signed a seven-year contract to stay at KPRC Local 2. The salary details are classified.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/tv/5761983.html

Hooray for longtimers who are willing to stick it out for the long haul with a station (Dominique has been with KRPC since '93), even though one of the possibilities the article said she was considering was NY.

Quote from the article:

While her job description will remain the same, Sachse said one of her goals is to boost Channel 2's standing in the Nielsen ratings.

Don't count on it: KPRC has been dead last for how long?

• 1 month later...
Well, Khambrel does sports at WPLG, then he switched to news when he was at KPRC. All I've heard is that Khambrel is studying meteorology.

Forgive me for bringing up this old thread, but just for the record, Khambrel also substituted for a weekend sports reporter on KPRC Local 2. It was about a year or two before he and Linda Lorelle were demoted.

Archived