Liz "Ibby" Carruthers

JWERTHE

What is her normal time slot for the weekend.

I thought I saw her do Saturday Morning yesterday, but this morning

Jeff Berardelli did today, Sunday Morning. Unless the switch was because

Jeff filled in for Ira Joe on the Weekend National show?

Does this even leave an opening for Audrey or is she definately gone?

What is her normal time slot for the weekend.

I thought I saw her do Saturday Morning yesterday, but this morning

Jeff Berardelli did today, Sunday Morning. Unless the switch was because

Jeff filled in for Ira Joe on the Weekend National show?

Does this even leave an opening for Audrey or is she definately gone?

she's evenings. i believe she was in for jeff that day because he was doing the sat early show.

though who knows with anything. they might try to push jeff out (even though he really is the smartest meteorologist probably in the city)... and put audrey in weekend evenings, and put ibby back in mornings. she was so much better in the mornings at channel 4. i just wish cbs 2 kept craig.

• 4 weeks later...

It might be the pregnancy but personally, I think her performance and broadcasts have more enrgy now. She seems to realize she's working for people that want her unlike the attitude CBS2 has toward the whole CBS2 weather team.....except of course therenew geek John Elliot.

I think she is freelancing. If she were here on a full time basis WCBS would put her bio on the website. WCBS had a lot of people freelancing. Since the shake up: Dana Lowey, Dave Carlin, John Metaxas, Claire Leka, Alison Kosik, that old guy from CNBC (sorry, forgot his name). Just another example of instability at 2. I wonder if they won't hire anyone full time, or are the reporters all afraid to commit after hearing stories past about how they treat their employees. Liz is kinda getting better. It's like WCBS just gave up on the weekends.

Archived