ET Milestone

teamfx

Forgive the last-minute alert, not that it matters, but here's a bit of news for the history books. Just a reminder to let you know that Entertainment Tonight airs its 7000th episode this evening. No word yet on whether or not they'll mention that tidbit on the air, but it's worth it to see what pops up besides. Happy 7K, ET.

:(

Wonder if Tom Hallick, Marjorie Wallace and Ron Hendren will be invited for this commemoration.

EDITED ONCE I REALIZED THIS HAPPENED ONE WEEK AGO AND THAT SHOW #7005 IS ON TONIGHT: Were they in attendance? Or at least mentioned? What about John Tesh? Bob Goen? Alan Arthur?

Robb Weller? Al Owens? Julie Moran? Leanza Cornett (Mark Steines' wife)?

By the way...Tony Potts and Maria Menounos were also ET correspondents; they're over on "that other show" now.

I think they used Pat O'Brien as a sub for Tesh once, back when O'Brien seemingly couldn't make up his mind whether he wanted to cover entertainment or sports.

I forgot to mention that this fall (when they start their 28th season as "the most-watched entertainment news program in the world"), Entertainment Tonight will be in high-definition!!! That's right; not only there'll be a brand-new set and home (moving from the Paramount lot to the CBS Studio Center where KCBS and KCAL are at), but you'll get to see what Mary Hart REALLY looks like in HD!!

Archived