Jenna Wolf - Today Show

PunditWannabe

I've thought about posting this for some time, but seeing a segment right now on "Today" finally pushed me to the edge. Jenna Wolf -- who does segments during the week and co-hosts "Weekend Today" -- is really not ready for such a role. Who is this person? Where did she come from? Really amateur. And she's had way too many collagen injections into her lips! Ugh!

Anyone else irritated by her as much as I am? Any defenders?

Yea I was wondering if anyone was going to say anything. I totaly agree she is really bad, and shouldn't be on TODAY. It would be better, on weekend TODAY if Amy Robach was on both days, why is Amy only on on Saturday?

But Really Jenna Needs to go!

I wonder if there is like an effective way to let the people at NBC NEWS know how we feel? Simily by contacting them via their internet won't be effective, I don't think. I mean she is really Bad, how can you pair lestor with someone like that.

>Apperently there are people who think shes good: http://www.jennawolfenbc.com/

And from what Wikipedia taught me (I can't find her profile on msnbc.com) she seemed to be an avid sportscaster, maybe NBC should look at using her in that context.

Archived