KRGV New Graphics

KRGV5

My Local Station here in South Texas recently got new graphics and to me there kinda ew but I wanna know what you think.... Here's a snippet from a weather graphic and if you want to see the L3's and OTA's then go to newschannel5.tv

prism_7day.jpg

Ew is an understatement, the lines in the Full Screen move to fast (the make me want to throw up), the breaking news graphic (the one that i saw) moves too fast, and almost makes me dizzy. The only decent thing about this package, is the L3.

For a small market, those are not bad, but I have seen much better. For one thing, the "5" in the logo is WAY too big. You can hardly see the words "NewsChannel" and "KRGV" on the top and bottom of the 5. The "New Tonight" and "Breaking News" graphics move too fast. The L3's are not bad, infact they actually look nice.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (for being in a small market), I would give it a 5.

Archived