Was anyone watching Action News at 11pm last night?

FJ2000

At exactly 11pm last night, did anyone see when Gary Papa and Jim Gardner began bickering amongst themselves? It was amusing. I'll recap for those who missed it:

Gary Papa was in the middle of narrating highlights when Jim Garden interjected, "Let me interrupt you for a second." Gary snapped, "Well, can I do the highlights?" Jim goes, "I just want to say you're watching Action News at 11 o'clock." Gary said sarcastically, "Can I do the highlights now? You know, it's always fun being here with you."

...annnnnd they're anchoring parade coverage together from Citizens Bank Park. (To be honest, that's the first time I've EVER seen Jim Gardner anchor something like this on location. Usually they either have him at the studio or they just have Dave Roberts or someone do it...)

Archived