KPLR 11

CircleSeven

55130.png

Does this looks familiar?

WB%2011.jpg

Talk about resurrecting an old logo from over two years ago. The 10th Trib-CW station to drop the CW Branding. I dunno when they'll air this but I'm happy they'd brought the logo back. Of course the website's url and look hasn't changed. If you don't count KTLA (KTLA The CW) or WGN (WGN Chicago's CW), we have one more station. All eyes are on "Portland's 32".

55130.png

Does this looks familiar?

WB%2011.jpg

Talk about resurrecting an old logo from over two years ago. The 10th Trib-CW station to drop the CW Branding. I dunno when they'll air this but I'm happy they'd brought the logo back. Of course the website's url and look hasn't changed. If you don't count KTLA (KTLA The CW) or WGN (WGN Chicago's CW), we have one more station. All eyes are on "Portland's 32".

reportedly the logo was being used on the 7PM news last night. but I can't confirm or deny that. i would have guessed that they would have brought in the new logo when they make their temporary move to 5910 Berthold while the Ball st Maryland heights studios gets renovated to house both FOX 2 and KPLR.

reportedly the logo was being used on the 7PM news last night. but I can't confirm or deny that. i would have guessed that they would have brought in the new logo when they make their temporary move to 5910 Berthold while the Ball st Maryland heights studios gets renovated to house both FOX 2 and KPLR.

I heard that too, but I didn't watch last night. I thought they would have either done it when they moved the 9pm newscast to 7pm, last September, or wait until February when everyone is moved back in to Ball Drive.

Who knows why they do what they do.

Archived