Inauguration coverage

l14dap

Are any stations sending reporters to cover the inauguration in January?

Being that Obama was Hawaii-born and raised, I know many of the Hawaii stations will be sending people to DC. KGMB announced they're sending 2 people to cover the inauguration-- morning anchor Grace Lee and weekend anchor Stacy Loe. They also are airing a pretty uplifting spot featuring a part of Obama's election night speech:

[yt]EgBdLuswNNQ[/yt]

As for the rest of the stations, I figure KHON and KITV will each send one reporter. KHNL/KFVE probably won't send anyone (they were the only ones not to send anyone to the DNC or RNC).

I'm sure that all of the Chicago stations will be deployed to the inauguration as well.

And of course, expect all of the entertainment news shows (ET, Access Hollywood, The Insider, etc.) and possibly one of their co-hosts and a couple reporters to be there covering the Hollywood angle, since I know a majority of the entertainment community will descend to D.C.

Archived