Becker Out at KNBC, now at KTVX

TexasTVNews

Handsome reporter-anchor Ross Becker, who bounced around the El Lay market for decades, has been hired by Clear Channel's KTVX-4-ABC in Salt Lake City (Market #35).

Becker, you may recall, nabbed the very first interview with O.J. Simpson after his trial and took heat because Simpson was paid.

Editor's note: In response to this post, Becker wrote: "I did not PAY anyone and have never PAID anyone for a news story or interview. I was hired by a production company and I was paid as a freelance journalist to conduct the interview with O.J. back in 1996. I set the strict rules for the interview and the interview was included, uncut, on the video that was sold by the production company."

http://www.abc4.com/content/about/bios/story.aspx?content_id=1907319e-4cf2-4841-bd1e-9b2bda7ea71a

HOLD IT! I'm not (u-know-what GAY, I DON'T LIKE GUYS)! I'M A NEWS ANCHOR FAN!

I've happened to know Ross since he was working for KTNV in Las Vegas in mid 2003. I even got his autograph

from 13 Inside Las Vegas three years ago.

I'm just telling like it is. For Instance, How would feel if Chuck Scarborough went to NBC 4 to replace Paul Moyer?

How would feel if Steve Wolford went to CBS 2 to replace Paul Magers?

The reason I found out that Becker left NBC 4 for KTVX is because of NewsBlues, the editor is

on vacation so it's free for a few days.

Archived