INN went bankrupt

KKyuubi

Good!! Maybe WGFL out of Gainesville will produce their own newscast to compete with the only game in town WCJB. I know that they said they were going to launch a local newscast for it's new NBC affiliated sister station WNBW.

Good!! Maybe WGFL out of Gainesville will produce their own newscast to compete with the only game in town WCJB. I know that they said they were going to launch a local newscast for it's new NBC affiliated sister station WNBW.

hopefully so, as CJB's news sucks on a good day - speaking of small town news

Hate to burst your bubble ..but they live again under new ownership

From an e-mail I got from the head of what is still INN however under new ownership

Thanks for the email. While INN has had some issues, the new company LMG has taken over most of the accounts and is moving forward. We anticipate a bright future and value great clients and relationships like WMYD. My TV 20 News at 10 is a great product, and I am glad your watch!

Under LMG we anticipate some good growth this year....and many years in the future!

Hope that helps!

Jeff

"great product"

I lol'd

Didn't they accidentally playout a INN Fox newscast from Davenport by accident on their first night? Why didn't they just team up with one of the other stations like their sister KOFY? We could have had Local 4 News at 10 on MyTV20 or something like that...

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.macon.com/149/story/576881.html

Good. No more "News without the Noise", it was more like "News without the Effort".

If you want real "news without the effort", I suggest you try watching an American News Network bulletin.

http://www.americannewsnetwork.tv/

Their bulletins make me wanna throw up.

American News network..shot in BLUR-O-VISION

Ive seen that debacle,and these are the words I can come up with

HORRIBLE

HORRENDOUS

LAUGHABLE

DISGRACEFUL

PATHETIC

CHEAP

CRUMMY

CRAPPY