Inauguration Coverage

WAVY 10 Fan

well, since you are asking our ABC station was the only one that carried the parade, but Charlie and team would not shut up. When I watch a parade i want to hear for myself not listen to people talk. Our NBC and CBS stations stopped the network at 5, to begin the 5pm news, is that what everyones did??

well, since you are asking our ABC station was the only one that carried the parade, but Charlie and team would not shut up. When I watch a parade i want to hear for myself not listen to people talk. Our NBC and CBS stations stopped the network at 5, to begin the 5pm news, is that what everyones did??

Should've watched it on C-SPAN like I did; they had the whole inauguration but lets the scene speak for itself without any commentary ruining it all.

By the way...it was watched by 37.8 million viewers, but only four million shy from the record 41.8 million that tuned in for Reagan's first inauguration in 1981 (dammit, I was hoping it would be 50 million). NBC had the most viewers on the broadcast side, while CNN had major cable dominance.

Every station here covered it, even WWOR and WPIX.

Archived