Illustrator Help!!!

FirstNews8

I just got Adobe Illustrator CS2.... i had CS... but upgraded... since im not too good with Illustrator.... can anyone help me take this shape I made.... and make it into a vector path so i can import it into Cinema 4D?

Wow. How the heck do you afford all of these things?!

IM NOT JEWISH....lol ..... I tackled one Illustrator problem.... not I just want to figure out how to make shapes (like I did there) and what I have to do to it to make it so I can use it in C4D.... another question... for anyone who has the program.... how do you render animations with an alpha background?

You can do an Alpha channel two ways.

Render the file and then render a matte of the file. You can put these files together in any halfway decent editing program. Kinda old school but a lot of places still do this.

or you can render export it as a Quicktime. I use uncompressed (or when you select compression choose "none"). Make sure they are 32bit. Choose "Millions of colors +" That includes an alpha channel. Some will just have "Millions of colors" listed but no "+". These will not have an alpha channel. 24bit has no alpha channel. You might have to stray away from the default settings.

Hope this helps.

Archived