The next generation of MyFox...

ybYellow

WFLD is using it too. WTXF doesn't have it yet.

This has been the design the LIN stations have been using for awhile. I quite like it - not cluttered, everything is easy to find and get to.

KMSP debuted their website today. It's not as good as the others. However, they do follow the WNYW animated gif...but it's not that good. If you have no idea where FOX 9 is from, you'd have to look at a story or the title of the page to see where KMSP is. There is no mention of city anywhere noticable on the front page. Could have been much better.

http://www.myfox9.com

WTTG debuted their new site today. Very nice, I love the header, and how its not an awful gif like NY. I am impressed, it is 10x easier to navigate on this site. The old site was really hard to navigate through, I like the story reel as they now have with the offbeat news. It is nice and clean and lacks the awful clutter. Wonderful.

Archived