New NBC Artworks Site

News24/7

Great site update.

Regarding the WNBC Look C, this is a million times better than the cheap stuff they have now. The music and the graphics that they have now are beyond pitiful. They should get these graphics, which actually look professional, and bring back the 03-08 music.

picture7xq3.png

picture10aq9.png

picture8pm3.png

picture9df3.png

I like the new site. They've done lots of great stuff.

One thing that I found funny was on page three of their gallery: "WS with JR." The person who titled it that obviously didn't know how to properly read that logo.

One thing that I found funny was on page three of their gallery: "WS with JR." The person who titled it that obviously didn't know how to properly read that logo.

Haha... I'd put that on the logo designer for not creating a logo that read better. It does kinda look like WS with JR...

Well, from the aspect ratio of the slide, I bet they're holding off on this until they go HD...

I really wish WRC would fully implement this instead of the half and half monster they have going on now.

legalidwrcbm9.jpg

This would be nice to see.

Archived