Best Flagship Station

jdcnow

Who do you think is the best flagship station?

I was going to do a poll, but I'm sure there are some flagship stations that wouldn't come to mind when I would have posted the poll.

I like WFAA (of course), and WOAI/San Antonio (what used to be ClearChannel's flagship, before they sold out). Of course WSVN rocks...always has, always will.

WTMJ (familiar to all) has Renderon graphics (the best in the business, next to Hothaus), but is lacking in on-air talent, from what I understand.

So who do you think is the best flagship station (yes this does include network O&Os)

The best flagship station prior to now would be Fox's WNYW New York and KTTV Los Angeles,

KTTV-What else Good Day LA, great afternoon sitcoms than any FOX station in the country, and WNYW, good graphics for their newscasts.

Guest Milwaukee12

WTMJ

Uhh... no. See OP.

Uhh... yeah. Even though they are the going downhill in the news departent, they are still and will always be the flagship for Journal. Same with WTMJ-AM.

WTMJ

Uhh... no. See OP.

Uhh... yeah. Even though they are the going downhill in the news departent, they are still and will always be the flagship for Journal. Same with WTMJ-AM.

Did you even read the title of this thread? It says Best Flagship stations. I highly doubt TMJ falls into that category.

WTMJ does fall into Flagship because it is the Headquarters of Journal Broadcasting.

Same with WBNS and Dispatch and WCVB with Hearst-Argyle

Thanks Bhratbrat ;D I always wanted to know where was Hearst-Argyle's home station.

The best flagship station prior to now would be Fox's WNYW New York and KTTV Los Angeles,

KTTV-What else Good Day LA, great afternoon sitcoms than any FOX station in the country, and WNYW, good graphics for their newscasts.

Fox 11 has to be the best Fox station out there imho..

Archived