List of motion graphic designers

QCnewsmusic

Hi to all the TVNewstalk community,

A few months/years ago, a thread from that forum was featuring a list of news graphic designers. This list was coming from a blog, created by a motion designers who was commenting news promos in an interesting way.

Is there someone that has kept that list or the link to this interesting blog ?

Thank you very much!

I don't really see the point behind banning list of motion designers, but anyway, what I'm really interested in is finding that news promo blog. The guy behind that blog was commenting news promos, as a motion designer himself, and always putting nice promos online. So if anyone know where I can find that blog, let me know here or by PM !

thanks!

I don't really see the point behind banning list of motion designers, but anyway, what I'm really interested in is finding that news promo blog. The guy behind that blog was commenting news promos, as a motion designer himself, and always putting nice promos online. So if anyone know where I can find that blog, let me know here or by PM !

thanks!

I don't see a problem with a list of gfx designers either. It's better than married news anchors or reporters with a birthday in May.

ANYWAY... I hope that the blog you're thinking of was: http://idopromoz.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting the site.

-D

Archived