WNYT-Albany, NY's New "Set"

Bucc

I was wondering that but they also used the main real set as well, so IDK, although one thing is for sure WNYT needs a new set, and if these virtual sets are any inspiration for a new real set -it would be pretty nice!

Odds are WNYT's new set is going to be from the same guys that gave us WVIT's new set.

Are WNYT's newscasts in HD yet?

No they aren't. I don't think they will be in HD any time too soon, there's only 1 HD station, in the Albany market.

I'm was hoping/assuming those chroma key stand-up walls, I posted above are an indication that WNYT is going to get a new set, though I have no evidence that they are.

I kinda wish NYT would update their look completely....though they probably won't.

I mean, the red graphics are relatively new....but the fact that they had those with the ancient for a while set just makes them relate to the old look.

I'm also starting to get sick of the logo for NYT as well as for TEN, but that's another story :bang:

I kinda wish NYT would update their look completely....though they probably won't.

I mean, the red graphics are relatively new....but the fact that they had those with the ancient for a while set just makes them relate to the old look.

I'm also starting to get sick of the logo for NYT as well as for TEN, but that's another story :bang:

Agreed!

WNYT and WTEN need new logos, I mean if you look at WTEN's logo you can't even tell they are an ABC station:

wten.jpg

And while WNYT's graphics are nice, what's with all the Red?! ahh

So? Plenty of stations leave their network affiliation out of their logo.

I know, but the logo's on their mike's have the ABC logo in the 0 if the 10.

like this:

wten_abc10_albany.jpg

Also WNYT used a new(?) set up for their lead stories, with both anchors standing in front of the chroma-key. Then later in the newscast went back to the real set, very interesting I think, as a viewer, rather than just having them sit for the whole time.

0805091829.thumb.jpg.fb2f7d73409a63aa23d6afe8bb45015f.jpg

Archived