CLTV New graphics and now in HD

lazynetjunkie

I'm surpised nobody has mentioned this here yet.. CLTV got new graphics. It's about damn time. CLTV is now in HD too. The new graphics are based off the WGN graphics. They're still using the High Velocity music package. Just new/different cuts. It seems like they're using WGN's voiceover now too..

Also, CLTV has now fully moved out of their Oak Brook studio and are now in at WGN. The newscast is now being done from the WGN newsroom. Honestly, this makes alot of sense and why this wasn't done years ago, still baffles me.

The old WGN set which was moved to the Oak Brook studio a few years ago is finally going in the dumpster. I believe only a few set pieces (chairs, tables, etc.) were taken along to the WGN studios but I think only to save for future reuse and won't be a part of current production.

WOW...I was an intern at CLTV and WGN years and years ago, and I agree, I'm surprised this wasn't done so many years ago...any screen shots? I wonder where in the WGN newsroom CLTV is doing the newscast...when the WGN newsroom was expanded, or added to the building, they left the second story vacant, there's so much space, or used to be upstairs...I wonder if any CLTV operations are going on up there? Pretty cool though, thanks for sharing! I thought for sure the Trib would say something, maybe I haven't seen it.

Archived