LA-area Emmys

noozeyeguy

Link to list of winners... in PDF format. KNBC won 8, KTTV 7, KCBS/KCAL a total of 5. KABC took only 1... ouch.

KNBC took best 1-hr newscast (Ch. 4 News at 5) and best 30-min newscast (Ch. 4 News at 11). Their news director, Bob Long, just recently announced his retirement...

yeah, channel 7 won 1 and it wasn't even for news, ha!

Also, channel 5 won for best daily morning newscast, I don't know why I find that so interesting...I think in another thread its mentioned that 5 beat 11 in the ratings for morning news, I need to start checking out...it annoys me that 11 doesn't have very much traffic reporting during the 5-7 block...and starting at 7, the tv goes off! cannot stand GDLA

yeah, channel 7 won 1 and it wasn't even for news, ha!

Also, channel 5 won for best daily morning newscast, I don't know why I find that so interesting...I think in another thread its mentioned that 5 beat 11 in the ratings for morning news, I need to start checking out...it annoys me that 11 doesn't have very much traffic reporting during the 5-7 block...and starting at 7, the tv goes off! cannot stand GDLA

Good Day LA went out of style with Good Day Live!

Archived