A Message from Tybois Uphold

therealsvrtveditor

Hey All,

Obviously someone has hacked my password and switched it on the "svrtv_editor" screenname (admins can you delete that name as it is not me anymore). Not sure what has been said as I haven't been able to access TVNT for a couple days....if it was anything bad, I GREATLY apologize. This has happened on WVBroadcasting.net and here. I am not sure who is doing this or why, but someone is going to great lengths to cause problems for me and my website, SVRTV.net.

If the admins could trace where whoever is signing in from (IP addresses) I would appericate it as I am working with my ISP, Yahoo, and a couple other companies on getting as much information as possible on these people to get them caught and arrested....not sure if that will happen, but I can be for damned sure that these people are not going to make me go away or shut down my site.

Again, my apologizes for any problems caused and if the admins could close the "svrtv_editor" account and trace the IP address where it is coming from, I would appericate it.

Rock on,

Tybois Uphold

"The Real SVRTV Editor"

Editor/News Director

SVRTV-Winchester

http://www.svrtv.net

[email protected]

yeah.. whenever something like this happens, you should always tell us before creating a new account. we can always re-set things to get you back to where you were.

we'll look into this.

yeah.. whenever something like this happens, you should always tell us before creating a new account. we can always re-set things to get you back to where you were.

we'll look into this.

The reason you couldn't access the site was simple: once I realized (along with ntropolis) that this wasn't you, I locked your account so that the fake you couldn't post anything else. PM me and we'll tell you what we know.

Archived