Super Bowl 41 Coverage

KKyuubi

So, how are the stations down in Miami coverin' SBXLI?

From my first looks at "early coverage" in the host city (through internet research)

- WFOR is doing a live simlucast of some coverage live on their website

- WPLG and WSVN are just going as normal (although I do expect a break-in after the game concludes)

Still, the Detroit coverage from last year, blows this "awful" showing by 2 O&O's and a Sunbeam away...

WFOR is doing non stop coverage right now of SBXLI

WPLG/WSVN/WTVJ wont do much... WFOR is the one that's gonna air the superbowl, hence it's gonna be the only one really hyping things up.

Up here in the Davenport market...the new CBS 4 had a preview show "Prelude to 41".... it was actually really good, and since both the anchors were bears fans..they basically focused on that...but they also did some colts stats..it was a good show.

Hummm, wonder if they did an hour long post game show which 45 minutes of it was more debate about the Cardinals, and I don't mean the Arizona cardinals. with no plans for Grey's anatomy like KDNL did last year?

Archived