CNN's DC Studio in HD

caliwxdude

I caught the tail end of "State of the Union with John King" this morning, and it was in high definition from the Washington, DC studio. Wolf Blitzer has been doing the Situation Room from the Time Warner Center studio in New York for most of last week, so it looks like they've taken the time away to upgrade the DC studio to HD. I haven't had the chance to check, but a poster over on AVS Forum has also said that Larry King Live was in HD from the Los Angeles studio.

Could we finally be close to seeing an all-HD CNN? It sure has taken long enough...

And the new State of the Union/Reliable Sources graphics were pretty nice... much more dramatic than the previous look.

I'm guessing The Situation Room will be HD tomorrow? I wonder if they'll keep the 4:3 boxes on the video wall or somehow make that nicer.

Archived