Feder's back

cbs2worksforyou

Robert Feder's back...in Twitter form... http://twitter.com/RobertFeder

It's a far cry from his newspaper columns.. Problem with his Twitter is that the stuff he's posted is nothing new. Stuff people already knew. I'm sure we'll be seeing more CBS 2 ditching by him. I'm sure he's still upset about not getting that job at WBBM many many years ago..

Feder tells it like it is...and he's fair. WBBM Channel 2 is in the dumps and has been for eons. He's right on the money when in his latest few tweets about channel 2's latest half-assed stunts to get ratings. Bringing back Porterfield? Put someone on who can actually read a complete sentence...they don't even have that with Anne State. Weatherman turned anchor Don Schwenneker is no better. And those stupid commercials with Bill Kurtis? Confusing to say the least. I used to be one of those loyal viewers but the crap they have on lately just SUCKS.

WBBM is nothing more than an outlet for CBS network programming in Chicago. That is all the top three O&Os have ever really been. WCBS and KCBS have seemed to improve in recent years while WBBM is still in the ratings basement.

Archived