WKRC Gets New Graphics for HD.

Rtl2016

Hmm.. I didn't know it was a cut from other stations. The thing is, I live in Cincinnati.. It might be a cut off or a relation from another news package, but it is a great change from the old set.. It's about time a Cincinnati station got a crisp Hothaus package. The stations here have pretty boring packages IMO.. WCPO's too plain with the lowerthirds and a few other things.. AND they have been using the same theme for years (Since 2003? Not sure. But that is a long time to me).. WKRC's old one did have good character, but they did need a makeover sooner or later for their HD transition. WLWT's is Hearst.. Which you all should know how I feel about that head banging theme. And WXIX, it is a good change from their old and outdated stuff, but I don't like it much. So.. Overall.. WKRC's new set is a GREAT and refreshing change. :) Even though it's a descendant from other Newport packages.

Archived