WPDE Pre-Teaser Music

Ntropolis

To me, it sounds a heck of a lot like the production music ABC used to play at the end of its primetime programming, leading up to, or in some cases, during the local station's 11pm "squeeze tease". If I had to make a guess, that's what I would go with.

To me, it sounds a heck of a lot like the production music ABC used to play at the end of its primetime programming, leading up to, or in some cases, during the local station's 11pm "squeeze tease". If I had to make a guess, that's what I would go with.

Yeah, that's definitely a possibility. Though I also know ABC used a different sounder for the squeeze teases around the same time

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I heard this music a few months ago on the ABC credits after running a movie. Normally they would run promos, but this was just a slide that said "Your local news is next." It was a rare sight to see, I should have recorded it...

Archived