Somebody is shining a laser pointer on Ravi Baichwal

Spring Rubber

Oh well' date=' at least they're not trying to crash a car through the windows today. I swear, this guy has some bad luck in the studio around Christmas time.[/quote']

Someone should have dropped the anti-glare film or the giant shades with the graphics on them.

But I suppose Automation can't be programmed for that :/

Someone should have dropped the anti-glare film or the giant shades with the graphics on them.

But I suppose Automation can't be programmed for that :/

I still personally think automation is a piece of shit and it will eventually backfire sometime from now in this business.. lol

Anyways, this doesn't surprise me. Being a windowed studio, something like this was bound to happen. I'm sure this was more predicted to them than a car crashing into the studio.

Usually, security there at the station is fast to jump on things like this..

I remember reading somewhere about this film that sticks to glass that prevents laser and other some high intensity light penetrations. It's not like standard anti-glare film that darkens the view. This film sticks directly to the glass and is virtually crystal clear as if it wasn't even there. I forgot the company that made it. It might be worth investing for the stations in Chicago with windowed studios..

Archived