Who is Brit Hume's replacement at the Washington Bureau of FOX News?

newscenter

I know Birt Hume stepped down as the Washington Bureau Chief and Managing Editor at the FOX News Channel, after 35 years of covering Washington for ABC and FOX.

One source says it is Bret Baier, and another source says it is Bill Sammon.

Who is the new on-camera personality (Brit Hume's replacement) who is also both Bureau Chief and Managing Editor at FOX News Washington Bureau?

I know Birt Hume stepped down as the Washington Bureau Chief and Managing Editor at the FOX News Channel, after 35 years of covering Washington for ABC and FOX.

Who is the new on-camera personality (Brit Hume's replacement) who is also both Bureau Chief and Managing Editor at FOX News Washington Bureau?

Bret Baier replaced Brit Hume on "Special Report" about a year ago. I'm not sure, however, who replaced him as the Washington Bureau Chief. It could, very well, be Bret Baier. Brit Hume still makes appearances on the FOX News Channel and on "Fox News Sunday" with Chris Wallace.

Bill Sammon has been introduced by anchors as Fox News Washington Managing Editor, but neither Sammon nor Baier is Bureau Chief.

During the credits on "FOX News Sunday" airing January 3, 2010 (in their tribute to all who worked on the show in 2009), the list had a different name for their Bureau Chief. Unfortunately, I cannot recall that name, as it was not someone who has been on their air.

Archived