Todd Connor-Formerly Fox, now ABC News

SuitSnob

He's a good anchor and quite handsome :D. His primary job is news updates on the "ABC News Now" digi-net but he's been filling in quite frequently on "World News Now" (making his first appearance during Christmas week) which makes me wonder if Jeremy Hubbard (who's been filing a fair number of reports for "Nightline" lately) is transitioning out.

I think Jeremy Hubbard really sucks as an anchor. Besides the facts that his wardrobe is absolutely atrocious, he just does not seem like he takes news seriously. I could see him being more effective as a lifestyle reporter, or something.

Do you have a nice linky-poo where I can see Todd's broadcasts? :D

I think Jeremy Hubbard really sucks as an anchor. Besides the facts that his wardrobe is absolutely atrocious,

Do you have a nice linky-poo where I can see Todd's broadcasts? :D

What?! You don't like Jeremy's skinny ties? But yea, the reports he files for Nightline have been very featurey.

Our web-cast server records each hour of our broadcast day, but I can't quite give you that information LOL! I think you'll just have to set your DVR to record your local's broadcast of World News Now (this week, as doubtless Hubbard is on vacation and returns next).

Helll...forget the DVR...I'll get up at the crack of dawn to watch Todd LIVE!!!:D

Yes...Jeremy's ties and suits with skinny, Rat Pack lapels are just horrid. I am surprised ABC allows him on-air looking like that...even in the dead of night. And of course, he buttons all the buttons on his suit coat to add insult to injury.

• 3 months later...
He's a good anchor and quite handsome :D. His primary job is news updates on the "ABC News Now" digi-net but he's been filling in quite frequently on "World News Now" (making his first appearance during Christmas week) which makes me wonder if Jeremy Hubbard (who's been filing a fair number of reports for "Nightline" lately) is transitioning out.

Looks like Hubbard is now out...but sadly, they did not replace him with Todd!

Archived