Noticed a typo on a graphic... email the station?

LoadStar

While watching one of the local TV stations, I noticed what I think is a really glaring spelling mistake in one of the newscast "bumpers," one that they use regularly. Should I email the station? (I've noticed it the last couple of nights, so it's not just a one time thing.)

I've emailed this particular station once before. That time it was a really stupid mistake that ended up with someone's entire credit card number, expiration date, and CVV number going out on the air. I hate to bug them about something so petty as a typo. I'm afraid they'd think of me as a busybody.

Typos on L3's and the like are common. People enter them quickly and they're used once or twice and they're never seen again. Typos in things that someone actually sits down and takes a couple days to work on (like the one this station was running) is embarrassing.

Archived