I'm in need of some news material!!

stevieboy247

Hi Folks,

It's been quite a while since I last acquired new material, and It's appears that the "Tape Room" is pretty much on it's last legs, But I'm in deperate need of aquiring new material as I'm looking for some old newscast on DVD from markets such as New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., as well as markets that are not included in my collection. I'm also looking for some rare hard to find news material from KMOX (now KMOV) from anywhere between 1978-1985 as well the "reunion'' newscasts such as the Bill Bonds/John Kelly newscast on WXYZ from 10/21/2008 and the Bill Kurtis/Walter Jacobson newscast on WBBM from 11/13/2009.

You can email me at [email protected] to propose a trade. You can also download my list on here as well.

Thank You!!!

Steve's List O' Newscasts.txt

Archived