WWL's Lucy Bustamante Leaving For WVEC

Oliverolang

I figured she was staying within the company, but it's kinda odd because she's a NOLA native. Luckily, I don't have WWL on my satellite anymore since I "moved" my address to Birmingham, otherwise I would end up being subjected to more of Angela Hill's gaudy and weird wardrobe selections. Talk about what 30 years can do to you!!

I figured she was staying within the company, but it's kinda odd because she's a NOLA native. Luckily, I don't have WWL on my satellite anymore since I "moved" my address to Birmingham, otherwise I would end up being subjected to more of Angela Hill's gaudy and weird wardrobe selections. Talk about what 30 years can do to you!!

I will agree, Angela's fashion choices are questionable at times, but having grown up watching her, and working with her, I can say she is one of the classiest people I have ever known. What you see is what you get with her. She is very genuine, unassuming and hilarious!

As far as Lucy, I'm sure (muck like Karen Swensen and Hoda Kotb before her) she was quickly becoming Angela's heir apparent, but when your husband gets transferred to another time zone, you follow him. Love trumps TV... and I can't blame her. Glad to have Lucy here in Hampton Roads... even if it is at the competition.

Archived