LTL updates?

Imdkewlest1009

Guest tsull1234

Re from: HulkieD

I heard that also, but i hope she gets to be at the 5,6, or 11 PM Newscast. I think she is a great news anchor, and she has been there for a while, so she should be at the 5, 6, or 11. But if she goes to the 5 who would move, Rick or Monica?

Re from: HulkieD

I heard that also, but i hope she gets to be at the 5,6, or 11 PM Newscast. I think she is a great news anchor, and she has been there for a while, so she should be at the 5, 6, or 11. But if she goes to the 5 who would move, Rick or Monica?

My best guess is that if she got back to anchoring she'd just do weekends with Rob Jennings because I don't know that she'd be ready for a full-time committment, and also I don't think they want to mess with any of their anchor teams (although I wouldn't mind her doing noons with Rick..)

Archived