YouTube comment on Gene Crane

stevieboy247

Here is a YouTube comment from one of my previously posted vids regarding WCAU's Gene Crane

R.I.P. Gene Crane' date=' the voice of then CBS affiliate WCAU-TV Channel 10[/quote']

I checked local Philly articles and WCAU's website, and I have'nt heard anything about it. So I doubt this is true. I just don't understand why somebody on YouTube would post something that has'nt even been confirmed or posted elsewhere.

Your thoughts on this.

Here is a YouTube comment from one of my previously posted vids regarding WCAU's Gene Crane

I checked local Philly articles and WCAU's website, and I have'nt heard anything about it. So I doubt this is true. I just don't understand why somebody on YouTube would post something that has'nt even been confirmed or posted elsewhere.

Your thoughts on this.

It's not listed on Broadcast Pioneers, and they're usually first with the news if someone important, particularly on the level of Gene Crane, has passed. So I'd take it with a grain of salt until we know more.

Archived