Chris Shauble joins KTLA

fan of la tv

Former KNBC anchor Chris Shauble will start co-anchoring the KTLA Morning News from 5am-7am on Monday, March 14. Frank Buckley will continue to anchor the 7am -10am edition.

Frank Buckley mentioned that his anchoring the 5-7am portion was only temporary until they found a replacement for Miller who left in October.

This is quite the surprise to me, in that this move happened rather fast!

Megan's till there in the 5-7 slot as well, right? If so, could be interesting how the two interact as co-anchors..gonna have to check it out one morning!

Is it just me' date=' or does anyone else get annoyed by the way Megan anchors? It's something about the way the she moves her head and shoulders when reading the promter...[/quote']

I actually think Megan does a terrific job. Especially when there's a technical problem she handles it very professionally and adlibs with the best of them. She also handles serious stories with great professionalism. There are a lot of local anchors who don't impress me, but I think Megan is one of L.A.'s best. And NO I don't know her and am NOT related.

I do think the entire morning crew on KTLA make for the best morning show in town.

Archived