FOX EP Caught Bashing ND and Talent

essentials

Apparently there's a window every morning before talent comes in, where its a full on attack on everyone from anchors to ND and GM.

The sad part is, the ep allows it and at times weighs in with his cruel lines. The only person he defends is Corey McPherrin who got him the job and uses him to dictate the show.

People are also getting tired of his incompetency and his little hallway chats with the managing editor on everyone.

Apparently there's a window every morning before talent comes in, where its a full on attack on everyone from anchors to ND and GM.

The sad part is, the ep allows it and at times weighs in with his cruel lines. The only person he defends is Corey McPherrin who got him the job and uses him to dictate the show.

People are also getting tired of his incompetency and his little hallway chats with the managing editor on everyone.

lol local news departments

The EP hated the Talent! And every Ratings season!

Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.

It could be that his head wasn't screwed on quite right.

It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight.

But I think that the most likely reason of all

May have been that his market share was two sizes too small.

Sorry, that's all I got...

I like, though, that his response to low morale is to lower it even further.

I like, though, that his response to low morale is to lower it even further.

Sounds like a LOT of newsrooms.

I worked for a certain CBS affiliate in the midwest where their operations manager liked to regularly tell the production crew that they could "bring in anyone off the street to replace them". Whatever. Enjoy your permanent 4th place position, dicks.

Archived