WISN Going back to Gari?

Milw12

I have noticed over the last few days that the music on WISN sounds more like Frank Gari's than News Music Central's. Can anyone confirm this?

The only thing I was aware of was was one ID (back when the ABC squiggles look debuted) Dylan sent me, which was definately a Gari cover of the CYCCO signature. There are a handful of other cuts we know of, but supposedly WISN is not supposed to go outside of Gilmer for themes.

Anyway you can grab caps of the music you're talking about?

I have noticed over the last few days that the music on WISN sounds more like Frank Gari's than News Music Central's. Can anyone confirm this?

The only thing I was aware of was was one ID (back when the ABC squiggles look debuted) Dylan sent me, which was definately a Gari cover of the CYCCO signature. There are a handful of other cuts we know of, but supposedly WISN is not supposed to go outside of Gilmer for themes.

NO!

I dunno.

Guest Dylan

I think what he is referring to is probably their new ratings promos which has some music which sounds like Gari (late 90s) (It's not, but thats the sound it has to it). (It's so pathetic that I can reference that...)

(It's so pathetic that I can reference that...)

No, it's not. We're all freaks.

Archived