Who wants a demo???

TSSZNews

Anyone...someone...I'm here all day... ;D

Actually I just finished putting together the Winter '07 demo DVD of my latest and greatest design; I had to send one off to a friend. The main reel's on the website (and yes, it's quite gangsta) but as usual I put montages of my individual works on the DVD as well. Plus, this year marks the 5th year that I've been doing design work for...all sorts of needs, perhaps even yours.

So, if you'd like a demo on DVD disc, throw me an E-Mail. I'll send you a copy as soon as I can!

-T

Its awesome ,but I don't like the music.

Semi-agree. While rap music isn't my personal cup of tea, I do love how the graphics were set to the music. Roughly halfway through, the "...Ladies_and_Gentlemen..." scene with those 2 women and the one man was very well exectued. The choreographed precision is breath-taking.

Anyone...someone...I'm here all day... ;D

Actually I just finished putting together the Winter '07 demo DVD of my latest and greatest design; I had to send one off to a friend. The main reel's on the website (and yes, it's quite gangsta) but as usual I put montages of my individual works on the DVD as well. Plus, this year marks the 5th year that I've been doing design work for...all sorts of needs, perhaps even yours.

So, if you'd like a demo on DVD disc, throw me an E-Mail. I'll send you a copy as soon as I can!

-T

man you are so cool

Archived