WISH-TV Getting New Set/Set Redress?

WickedYoungMan

WISH-TV out of Indianapolis is showing signs of either about to get a new set or a set redress is coming. If you watch their local news, you'll notice that a part of their regular news set is actually gone, the lighting seems a little different, and they no longer are showing any of the other main set shots (like stand up shots next to an HD set, etc.) including the weather center. They now either strictly show the desk or go to the newsroom when they used to show from around the room. Has been going on for about a week.

Does anyone know anything about this?

I watched News 8 at 10 last night -- first time I watched WISH in weeks. I noticed that all the set shots were tight on the sole anchor, but the significance of that didn't hit me.

I've never liked this set. It's a refresh itself, and while this refresh is more versatile than what the set was, I've never liked how loud the colors are. I hope they get an entirely new set.

Peace,

jim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived