Where did the women of WAVY go?

WAVY 10 Fan

I know morning anchor Kerri Furey is due to have her new baby at any time now, so this week we've seen (FOX 43) weekend anchor Cheryl Tan filling in.

This is the one that puzzles me. Alveta Ewell is MIA again. But the odd thing is that instead of Nicole "Hampton Roads' #1 American Idol Fan" Livas (who normally fills in when Alveta is away), we've been seeing more of Sunday morning anchor Lori Crouch (which is odd because I remembered seeing Nicole on the 5:00 newscast she normally anchors Tuesday).

What gives here?

Yeah, she let herself go too.

That was a nice 'TKR L3 though. What was it, '96 or so?

Yeah, that's from 1996. Those L3s are horrible compared to what 10 and 13 had at the time...

WAVY96_2.jpg

wvec_1996_46.jpg

(Yes, Priscilla Monti was a reporter at WVEC)

I'm guessing WTKR used those until 1997. I think they used these for a short time until 1998, it's from a promo...

wtkr1998L3s.jpg

Yeah, she let herself go too.

That was a nice 'TKR L3 though. What was it, '96 or so?

Yeah, that's from 1996. Those L3s are horrible compared to what 10 and 13 had at the time...

WAVY96_2.jpg

wvec_1996_46.jpg

(Yes, Priscilla Monti was a reporter at WVEC)

I'm guessing WTKR used those until 1997. I think they used these for a short time until 1998, it's from a promo...

wtkr1998L3s.jpg

WAVY's looks like a bad copy of NBC Sports' 1995 L3.

Archived