Lonnie and John already switching spots?

qwertywcbs

John keeps teasing the 11pm weather...

I wonder if my out of nowhere prediction might add to my second accurate one.

I said that it'd make sense to pair weatherman with an anchor team, and that John should stay with Jim and Dana, Lonnie get Chris Kristine, and John Elliott get Maurice and Kate...

if this turns out to happen, I'd be blown over.... just like I was when my Roz/Mary prediction came true.

Don't know if this means anything, but the TV Guide on my cable shows "Tyler, Rosenfield, Bolaris and Rodgers" in the description box for the 6 & 11 news.

Eh.. they might just not have updated the Bolaris part because it seems like this was a change they made in a few days... and the Rodgers, he does seem to be dominant over Sam, but there are still nights Sam is in the studio and Ducis is out live.... so thats not official yet either.

Honestly, WCBS just needs to decided who goes where.

See, John being stubborn and not taking the weekend gig actually probably benefited him here.

Lonnie must be already shaken though... a week into his job and he's doing something different than he was hired for... not a good sign.... but it is still the first days of his probably multiyear contract.

I like how Lonnie keeps saying things like "John and I put our heads together to figure this one out." First, Lonnie isn't a meteorologist, so what he says is as credible as what I say. Second, John figured the storms out without Lonnie, he doesn't need Lonnie now.

See, John being stubborn and not taking the weekend gig actually probably benefited him here.

Lonnie must be already shaken though... a week into his job and he's doing something different than he was hired for... not a good sign.... but it is still the first days of his probably multiyear contract.

I like how Lonnie keeps saying things like "John and I put our heads together to figure this one out." First, Lonnie isn't a meteorologist, so what he says is as credible as what I say. Second, John figured the storms out without Lonnie, he doesn't need Lonnie now.

Such silliness at Ch. 2. Oh, so silly.

As more and more viewers slip away to the stations, anchors and meteorologists they know and can count on....

Archived