WKMG's New Look

MikePulse

Thank God, the production music has been put to rest! WKMG overhauled today (or so I think) with its new set, new graphics, and new music (what I always thought would suit them - Enforcer). The graphics are a step up (animated L3s this time!), and the cut for their opens (and yes, they have talent opens again) is very, very cool! Anyone gonna put up vids or snapshots?

Screencaps and video of the new look can be seen at: http://www.rogersimmons.com/tv

WKMG did an excellent job with their new image. It's more professional looking now. Doesn't have that cheap chunky look with cheap music anymore. I knew Enforcer would be a good fit for the station and now they're using it. The bones of the set are still the same but it looks much better now. The old '90s looking desk finally got trashed.

Archived