My 9 short on staff???

cna247

On last night's newscast, there were two non-My9 people on. Rob Malcolm (from Fox 5) was co-anchoring with Brenda, and Ibby (not "Liz") Carothers was doing the weather. On weekends, it seems that Vanessa has been out and that weather guy that typically fills in has been doing weather lately, and Mike Gilliam occasionally anchors solo. What's going on at My9? I understand that Lynda Lopez is now at Fox 5, but whats wrong with Meghan Vega or Cora Ann Mihalik co-anchoring weekends, even on a temporary basis? As far as the weather is concerned, why are they bringing in people from elsewhere. Why not just use Vanessa and the typical fill-in guy, instead of simulcasting Tracy Humphreys from Fox 5 or bringing in Ibby (I mean bringing in Mike Woods would even be better)?

Wow, that Ibby (not Liz, goodness pick a damn name lady!) is jumping around quite a bit. WNBC, WCBS, WWOR. She must be desperate to find a job. Poor Ibby. Your questions cannot be answered b/c the management used to be from WCBS and we all know they did things over there that raised questions that no one can answer as well.

Tonight on MY9 are Rob Malcolm and Andrea Day from FOX5.

How can there be no reporters at My9 who could anchor tonight?

Where is Cora Ann?

Vanessa is on for the weather forecast and Scott for sports so at least some My9 staff are on tonights newscast.

Where is Cora Ann?

If I remember correctly Cora Ann is an Orthodox Jew which would prevent her from traveling to the station before sundown on Saturday.

Um, actually, Cora Ann isn't the orthodox Jew, it was the woman who used to anchor on WWOR back in the late 80's. I don't remember her name. Cora Ann is some sort of Ukranian mix. It's not Jew.

She's just on vacation this weekend, most likely.

Um, actually, Cora Ann isn't the orthodox Jew, it was the woman who used to anchor on WWOR back in the late 80's. I don't remember her name. Cora Ann is some sort of Ukranian mix. It's not Jew.

Sara Lee Kessler.

Sara Lee Kessler.

Thanks IceMan. That's her :)

Archived