Wragge and Johnson on Sunday at 11pm

IceManNYR

Yep they did this in Feb. too, but they had Calvi in to do the web-update this evening. Ughhhh. Ch. 2 is always giving Calvi the shaft, it's a shame. She's not the greatest, but she's surely better than Kristine Johnson.

What a waste to have those two anchor at 11 tonight. Everyone knows they are the anchors. And no one is watching channel 2 on a sunday night anyway.

I see Wragge is growing his hair a little. I guess a focus group convinced management that more people will watch if he changes the part in his hair.

I think part of the problem is Channel 2 New York needs a co-anchor for the weekends.

I think FOX 5 used Anastos and Scotto on a Sunday Night once. There were probably other stations elsewhere that did the same thing.

Not that this has to do with NY but:

That's true, especially for WEWS in Cleveland, I noticed Lee Jordan,Ted Henry,Mark Johnson and John Chandler (the whole 6 & 11 weeknight crew) are on Sundays at 11.

You know its hard to say this but I think Chris Wragge is getting a lot better. Maybe because CBS2 throw him in our faces very often. Kristine Johnson is pretty but dont have the quality to be an anchor in the number 1 market.

But nothing can beat Dana and Jim at CBS2.

Archived