Lauren Whitney to join KCNC Denver and other KCNC items

TVFan

I'm not sure when her start date is but Lauren Whitney former Meteorologist for KKCO Grand Junction will be joining KCNC's morning show. She is replacing Meteorologist Jennifer Zeppelin who recently left the station to be with family in Oklahoma. I'm not sure if Jennifer will be at a station in Oklahoma or not. Meanwhile I noticed yesterday that they have also changed their music and I'm not sure what it's called but it appears they have dropped Newstime.

Meanwhile I noticed yesterday that they have also changed their music and I'm not sure what it's called but it appears they have dropped Newstime.

Uh, Oh. I'm guessing KCNC, formerly owned in the Late 80's to Early 90's by NBC, is now using Enforcer?

At least 'BZ in Boston will never use that theme ever. 'JZ in Baltimore might, though.

I've moved away from Denver, so I can't follow Denver media as closely as I can. I was never a huge fan of Jennifer, but she reminds me of the old era of First News. I used to watch her, Larry Green, and Stephanie Riggs every afternoon.

As for the music, I'm guessing it's the Enforcer, which is good. Newstime was sounding pretty stuffy.

EDIT: I looked at some videos on their website, and it is the Enforcer.

Archived