WCBS-TV hires Carolyn Gusoff as Long Island reporter

stevieboy247

CBS 2 has hired Carolyn Gusoff as a Long Island bureau reporter. In addition, she will work alongside veteran Jennifer McLogan covering the area. Gusoff will begin working with the station next week.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/television/carolyn-gusoff-alex-denis-added-wcbs-ch-2-lineup-katie-mcgee-moves-evenings-article-1.1010525?localLinksEnabled=false

I wonder if that is a preemptive move to start boosting Long Island coverage considering they are buying WLNY. The word was that WCBS was thinking of moving

their L.I. bureau out there.

edit- OK I just read the bottom addendum to the article. Huff does believe it's a start to begin building up their future at TV55.

I wonder what this means for the on air crew currently at TV55. I think we're going to eventually see all new faces at the station, some of which

will likely come from CBS2

Archived