New CNN "Newsroom" Graphics

MidwestTV

I actually like them; the old look debuted while they were still using their previous "black and white" graphics, and it fit with them a bit better.. But those do look pretty good too, and a lot more complimentary with the "glossier" 16:9 design they've been using for a while now..

I record and upload that video. ICN (who I actually like and have worked with before) posts it. Michael P Hill sees it on ICN and reposts it as his own and makes caps out of it. TV Newser sees it and reposts it while giving credit to Michael P Hill. What is life.

I record and upload that video. ICN (who I actually like and have worked with before) posts it. Michael P Hill sees it on ICN and reposts it as his own and makes caps out of it. TV Newser sees it and reposts it while giving credit to Michael P Hill. What is life.

In addition to that he takes information from TVNT and puts it up on his site (of course as his own). Like the supposed new Today show set post here on TVNT, he of course posted the false rumor/info on his site only to turn out to be a minor remodeling of the outside facing display. If I were you, I would watermark the images/video, that or send him a bill for using your work...

I already put up a copyright notice at the beginning of my videos and my URL right after the open, but it doesn't stop some people apparently. I wouldn't have an issue if he gave proper credit to people (and also improved the quality of his blog, but that's another issue.)

Archived