Bush-Blair Press Conference

jbjimbo

Nothing earth shattering happened at the press conference to warrant a local station to cut away from regular programming. Why Fox 5 did it I am not sure. Don't they have a newscast at 11am? The press conference started before 11:30 I think so that is why they carried it I suppose. Plus they are just airing the feed from the Fox News Channel.

Nothing earth shattering happened at the press conference to warrant a local station to cut away from regular programming. Why Fox 5 did it I am not sure. Don't they have a newscast at 11am? The press conference started before 11:30 I think so that is why they carried it I suppose. Plus they are just airing the feed from the Fox News Channel.

That's true, they do have an 11 am newscast. So that makes sense. And yes it was a Fox News Channel feed but just an interesting note, it isnt the Fox News Channel broadcast feed. I guess so they can provide an intro and an sig-out, Fox ran a seperate national feed for affilates.

Archived