NBC Owned Stations takes control of Telemundo O&O's, NECN

NewsMaster

While we were so caught up in the Allbritton watch which turned out to be crap, this happened:

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/494650-NBC_s_Owned_Stations_Reorganize.php

I thought this was great. Maybe NECN will throw away their crappy website in favor of one similar to the NBC O&O's now.

I'm not expecting anything dramatically different with the websites. Comcast Sportsnet is part of the NBC Sports umbrella now and they didn't change much in terms of the website.

Might see a new graphics package. Which is fine for me because NECN's current one seems to look cheap compared to what it could be.

I'm not expecting anything dramatically different with the websites. Comcast Sportsnet is part of the NBC Sports umbrella now and they didn't change much in terms of the website.

Might see a new graphics package. Which is fine for me because NECN's current one seems to look cheap compared to what it could be.

NECN dumping their Renderon package for this cheap crap they have now was one of the graphics tragedies of the decade.

Archived