Use of The Flag

FoxFan

FNC is now decreasing its use of the American Flag, The Flag now serves as a underline in the LIVE-bug...

Will FNC ever put the 'full sized' US Flag back on the upper left of the screen?

^ i have to say your fox concepts are still the best! Karma+

It wouldn't work out... bacause they're too European... It isn't FNC's style.

I have to say that the current LIVE bug is the most ugliest they've ever had.

...The flag was jingoistic, and Fox is way too brash and cluttered. It needs to be simplified, and I think the Euro style mocks work well. BUt how should I know? I'm some overly liberal CNN viewer...

I'd agree with you there in that the flag was a little over the top after the whole 9/11 attack, but also, a simplification of graphics would atleast get the network back to something standable, the current generation of L3s are alful but atleast an improvement over the "Tabs" of fall 2006 or the bright blue used afterward.

Still, I guess I am a also guilty of being a CNN fan, their programming isn't bad and is the best to fall back on when I get tired of hearing O'Reilly, Hannity, or Greta and feel like listening to Zahn explain how we hate (ethnic group here) American's, King talks to someone I might have heard of, or Anderson reporting from some country about some larger story.

Uhmmm... Well, FNC has looked pretty good in the past, mentioning the 2002-2005 L3 and the 2005-2006 L3. But since then... the channel has been looking worse and worse, even now.

2005.jpg

2004.jpg

Well, I will admit, the 2005-2006 was about the most professional look FNC has ever had, but I still believe the current LIVE bug is a nice change from the waving flag. Anyway, I just still can't believe who would believe the current setup was any good.

Archived